Link to Profile Semperoper, Dresden Sieg (auf dem Siegesäule), Berlin Brandenburg Tor, Berlin Skyline, Frankfurt am Main

Friday, October 20, 2006

I Have a Confession

I didn't start out looking to find a magazine for the Russian the other day. I was looking for something for myself when this caught my eye. I thought about giving it to her since we had had a bit of a conversation about Tatu and their popularity in America (they did Saturday Night Live in the school-girl outfits ... don't know if they did much more of that since I had moved by that time) and whether or not I can hear an accent in their voices when they sing in English (I can, but it is not so thick), but then I thought she might enjoy Marie Claire more, which she apparently did.

The confession? I actually bought a copy of GQ. Oh - my - god!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home